Careers & Vacancies
John Andrew Mazda is one the largest and highest volume dealerships in New Zealand. Dealing with two of the top four vehicle makes in New Zealand, we are committed to ensuring the highest satsifaction possible - both for our customers and for our employees.
Running a business the size of John Andrew Mazda involves many fields and competencies some of which have been listed below:
- Managerial positions - Sales, Service, Parts
- Sales positions - Retail New and Used, Parts, Aftermarket
- Administration positions - Reception, Marketing, Stock Controller, Accounts
- Corporate Account Manager positions
- Business Manager positions
- Technician & Mechanic positions
- Groomer & Yard Hand positions
- Service Consultant & Clerk positions
- IT and Technical positions
- many more!
Being part of Automotive Holdings Group, the largest Automotive group in Australia, gives John Andrew Mazda immense opportunities as an employer. Our staff across the dealership have access to continuous professional and personal development in both on-the-job and off-the-site situations and we continually exchange ideas and opportunities with our wider Australian business units.
John Andrew Mazda strongly support Manufacturer programmes and regularly send employees across all levels of the organisation to training workshops and sessions to help upskill and keep up-to-date with the latest technologies and news.
We are constantly on the look out for quality staff members to join our successful and highly skilled team. If you believe you have what it takes to be part of our team, and you see a vacancy below that you feel you would like to be considered for, please send us your CV and a brief cover letter.
John Andrew Mazda
P O Box 68368